Thursday, January 20, 2011
10 Things I am pretty much ambivalent about
Posted by Eefie
1. Turkeys: Both as an animal and as food, they aren’t anything that great. I’ll probably shoot one someday.
2. Virtual keyboards: Really physical keyboards too.
3. Bicycle spokes: Big whoop.
4. Tool sheds: Enough already!
5. Carrots: I could take them or leave them.
6. Wet basements: Who gives a flying hootenanny!
7. Angry people: Sometimes they are funny, sometimes they are scary, but usually they are only worth a shoulder shrug.
8. Itunes: How can I use something every day and not really care about it. How the hell should I know?
9. The dawn sky lightening before sunrise: I know I should feel more strongly about this, but I don’t. Hey, shoot me!
10. 8 ½ x 11 paper: I’m just kind of sick of it. 9 x 12 would be slightly better and I’d feel conviction toward it.
at 5:02 PM